Saturday, September 26, 2009

Celebrating my birthday~!!

So my bday is actually today but we decided to celebrate 1 day earlier..
(coz of some reason..)
okay let us go back to yesterday......
i'm gonna celebrate my bday tonite..
so.. whoo! haha
in the morning, dear said he's ok to go mcd tonite..
but he sms me in the evening.. said he can't go.. haiz
n then, at nite..
i reach there 1st..
so i wait for my frens to come..
bla bla bla..
err it's quite fun actually..
but i got a bit dizzy in the halfway..
dunno y.. zzz..
n then we din play any game la..
they seem like not in the mood of playing games..
so we juz chat..
n then..
as usual.. calvin is taking photo everytime~
i took some photos wit yx oso..





Jie mui~!! Thx for the cake~! ^^

and chanel..
thx for the persent~!
i reali luv it.. not kidding..
thx darlz~!! haha
but seriously, ur not my 1 n only..
i've got many darlz so..
haha but ur 1 of the important 1..
dun worry.. XD

2 comments: