Wednesday, October 14, 2009

After PMR... Genting trip!!!

Finally PMR is over.. whoo!
Yesterday, i went to genting wit chanel, shon n zac..
It was so fun until i bang my head.. pula.. x.x
okay so this is wat we did yesterday......


Before we go up the hill, my mum said she wan2 show us a beautiful waterfall..
There were fish there too.. hah!



Nel n Shon! N it's Zac behind there.. XD



Me n Chanel!!

Okay move on.. So after we went to the waterfall..
my mum drive us up to genting highland!
she din actually drive straight away up to the top
we go there by cable car..


In the cable car..
It was so windy outside..
Feel like stuffing my head outside the window.. ^^



Num 18! the number of the cable car...



Nel took it through the " 8 "
she said it'll be nicer.. pula~



still going up..
luckily i'm not fear of height.. XD



higher~!



almoz reach~! so blur~~~


so we reach there about 9..
i was so surprise to see the "un-crowded" genting highland.. whoo!
after buying the tickets, we started playing~!
1st we went to the pirate ship..
i feel it was fun to play last time..
but yesterday it was so boring.. zzz
Next we went to the cup thingy..
which u can turn the wheel n make each other dizzy.. x.x
me n chanel sitting in 1 cup, n shon n zac the another..
zac turn the wheel so hard until shon's expression was like so dead n dizzy.. haha
n nel's the same too..
i made her vomit.. >.<
Then, we went to the Spinner..
It was JUST a spinner..
spin u around n it's totally not scary..
but we scream like hell pula..

Next to CockScrew~!
i luv this roller coaster.. it's juz so fun to play..
we played 2 times, while waiting shon..
he wanted to play fun kart..
n nel vomitted 3 times!!
then after playing cockscrew, shon's still queing up for the fun kart..
so me, nel n zac went to the chocolate wonderland..



it's more beautiful when ur at the real place..



Eggy~!



At the Bumper Boat..
I din play wit them..
i was juz standing outside waiting for them..



Shon looked so fat.. haha



Chanel!





N then, we went for Bumper Car..
1st time in my life.
There was nobody queing for bumper car!!!
so we stayed in the car
played for almoz 10 rounds.. haha
but unfortunately, shon n zac keep banging me n nel's car..
she kena her head behind, i kena my face pula.. oww~!!



we leave there by 4 .30.
took this on the cable car..



71~!



Rules in the cable car:
No food
No smoking
Don't kick the wall of the cable car
No drinks
No littering
Don't put your leg on the window


There was a horse there!!

Tat's all for the genting trip~!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christie!

    Your trip to Genting was so fun! I can see it all from the photos you had captured! The waterfall part reminds me of my day at Eco Kid Adventure! When I was at the age of thirteen, I went Genting for a school trip and I get to sit on that spinning cup thing. Zack spinned the cup super fast! Makes me feel like vomitting. Poor Chanel, vomitted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, it's bra showing. Nice photo by the way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh.. luckily u tell me.. x.x
    calvin. reali zac turn it so hard u noe.. n then himself suffering oso.. pula.. haha n i turn the wheel oso.. nel actually asked me to stop, then i tak mau dengar pula.. then made her vomit.. XP

    ReplyDelete