Sunday, November 8, 2009

To Her...

I'm surprise u suddenly write tat passage.. haha
3 years adi
we're still like laz time..
alwiz together.. ^^
although a lot of things had happened
but i believe tat our relationship will be alwiz strong..
i'm reali happy tat u still treat me as yr jie mui..
me too~!
still, ur the only 1 who understands me..
but actually now i reali ok adi la..
not so sad adi..
he adi got her, i oso won't care so much la..
he happy then ok lo..
he wan how oso not my business..
i got u ok liao.. XD
but i noe u still not ok..
so hope u can relief faster..
if he's not yr type
juz let it go..
dun let yrself sad adi k..
i'll worry leh..
we can alwiz go out together..
play as much as we wan..
4get all the things tat r not happy alrite..
so wish u gud luck n happy alwiz..
luv ya.. XD

3 comments:

  1. hahax... im letting go now lur.. he is the 1 does not try to let go..make me quite annoying lar.. haixx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm nth can do oso lo if he like tat.. but dun bcoz of this let yrself sad again la k..

    ReplyDelete