Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Day~!

this morning some1 slept late
n din call me lo.. zzz
but nvm la..
1st time..
won't 4give him if he do tat again.. :D
so got a gud news this morning..
congratz to SOMEONE..
haha finally yr wish came true rite? XD
gud oso la..
no need worry bout u adi..
so wish both of u happy together..
got liao him dun 4get me wo.. XD
as for me..
hmm this morning the internet damn cacat..
so can't on9 until my dad come bac.. zzz
then juz now he called me lo..
said he slept after came bac from work
now oni call me..
nvm la..
noe u very tired geh.. =)
so tomoro we're goin out for badminton.. yay!! ^^
din see him a month adi..
miss u la.. hehe
tat's all for today..
Happy happy happy~! <3

2 comments:

  1. hahax... yr "some1" means who?? Wakakax...
    I know is me ler... Thx 4 ur wishes...xp
    Go 4 badminton din ask me to go hoor.. heh... hohoho... but nex time u ajak me i also duwan go do din deng dam ler.. so bright...muahahahahahaz... wish u n him...
    ALL THE BEZ..!! Muakzz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya can geh.. u bring yrs i bring mine lo.. fan zheng he badminton so geng.. compete wit him oso ok.. mm.. XD

    ReplyDelete